With Autumn arriving and the weather getting cooler, you may notice your dog getting more restless as they spend more time indoors. Fear not, here are some ideas to keep your dogs occupied this Autumn:
- Go for a brisk walk/hike: the UK is known for its beautiful countryside, so get outdoors and take your dog on a nice, cool walk!
- Go pumpkin picking: with pumpkin patches growing more popular each year, why not take your dog along with you this year? Pumpkin patches usually offer much more than just pumpkins – there are tractor rides, photo opportunities, market stalls, and more!
- Stage a photoshoot: break out your camera skills and stage the perfect photoshoot this Autumn, why not turn the photos into a calendar for 2024?
- Go camping: before the weather turns too cold, enjoy the last few weeks of sunshine by spending a weekend camping! This is a great way to enjoy the fresh air and makes a great trip away for the outdoorsy pup!
- Have a cosy day in: not all dogs enjoy the outdoors, so for the more homely dog, treat them to a cosy day in with warm blankets and homemade dog treats.
What does your dog enjoy doing in the Autumn months?